I am using Mageia 1 and since yesterday Mageia Online says me that there is a new version. The exact sentence is :"A new version of Mageia distribution has been released"
The "problem" is that string is not translated into my native languge : French. The sentence should be for exemple: "Une nouvelle version de la distribution Mageia est disponible"
Another string is "New version of Mageia distribution" in the title of the window. It should be: "Une nouvelle version de la distribution Mageia"
The rest of the text is well translated in French.
Thanks in advance
seems all po file needs to be rename for use mgaapplet instead of mdkapplet...
Text concerning the upgrade to Mageia 2 is not translated in French =>
Text concerning the upgrade to Mageia 2 is not translated
ok in fact it's only with the string that contain a #fuzzy but I don't knowwhat that mean
#fuzzy means that the EN string has been modified, so the former translation may be obsolete.
In that case it was just the string "Linux" which was removed (the distro is "Mageia" and not "Mageia Linux"); usually tv handles this nicely and "Linux" should have been removed from the translation too, without adding a #fuzzy tag, but it seems it is not the case.
I'll fix it for the French translation, and will see with i18n what must be done for the other translations.
Fixed in SVN for the French translation. Therefore I close the bug report, but I will send a notification to mageia-i18n to tell the teams that mgaonline contains many fuzzy and untranslated strings.
I noticed that the file contains many untranslated strings related to Powerpack. I will open a bug report about this.