When trying to compile an existing project with this package
auto-multiple-choice gui complains about automultiplechoice.sty missing.
I try to download the original tarball of version 1.4.0, compile it
(partially), pick the generated automultiplechoice.sty and copy it in
then sudo mktexlsr
to update the hashes and it works...
Well auto-multiple-choice still complains about difference of version
between the version of the application and the version of style file:
version of AMC is "@/PACKAGE_V_STY/@"...
How reproducible : always
Assigning to you, David, as you did the latest build for this thing. And it has no registered maintainer.
Please test with the upcoming auto-multiple-choice-1.4.0-1.1.mga7 in Core/Updates_testing repo!
Well, at least there is automultiplechoice.sty in this new package,
but a new problem arise :
$ auto-multiple-choice &
$ Unknown action gui at /usr/bin/auto-multiple-choice line 79.
auto-multiple-choice is a Perl script trying on line 79
to exec another perl script,
that it is strange because I can exec
and it works
Oh I found it : line 28 of /usr/bin/auto-multiple-choice
it must be /usr/lib64/AMC and not /usr/lib/AMC
Fixed with auto-multiple-choice-1.4.0-1.2.mga7
Thank you for reacting so fast !
Well I tried with my old projects : first steps are ok now :
compile and compute layout detection.
But when I want to capture data (scans) it loops for a long time
just to list the directory and then I am not able to load the pdf containing the scans (the ok button is always gray).
I haven't find where is the problem.
I will try to make a minimum test case and upload it.
Created attachment 11385 [details]
exam source (test case)
Created attachment 11386 [details]
Quite strange, I rechecked it and... it works !
The auto-multiple-choice package was fixed to include the PDF documentation and
automultiplechoice.sty file in the package, and to remove incorrect paths from
An update for this issue has been pushed to the Mageia Updates repository.