Description of problem: I just installed Mageia 6 (Cauldron) using the small network installation iso and I only choose to install Plasma5 as DE. As soon as I run Pidgin from Terminal I see Gtk-Message: Failed to load module "canberra-gtk-module". What does that error cause with the gui?
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable): 2.11.0
How reproducible: Everytime.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Install Mageia 6 (Cauldron) with the network installation iso.
2. Choose to install Plasma5 as the only DE.
3. Make sure you're updated once you're logged in.
4. Open a Terminal window and login as root.
5. Type urpmi pidgin --auto and press Enter/Return button.
6. Type exit and press Enter/Return button.
7. Now type pidgin and press Enter/Return button.
8. Voila! You'll get a GUI for Pidgin, but in the terminal you read Gtk-Message: Failed to load module "canberra-gtk-module".
This is a duplicate of bug # 3536
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 3536 ***