Description of problem:
This breaks all my script shortcuts on the desktop that I have used for years in KDE.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. On Cauldron plasma5 desktop in folder view
2. Right click -> Create New -> Link to Application
3. Under application tab name it "Link to ls"
4. and enter "ls -l" in command field
5. Click advanced options button and in dialog check "Run in terminal" and
6. "Do not close when command exits"
7. OK both dialogs
8. Left click new icon on desktop.
9. This should open konsole with a listing of the user's home folder. It fails.
10. This works perfectly in Mageia 5 KDE
Is there a bug reported upstream?
I found this:
...but there is no reference to the 'Known upstream bug' it mentions.
The workaround suggested does not work for me, assuming I understood it correctly.
Putting the command in quotes literally as "ls-l" in step 4 of comment 0 above did not work.
Ignore typo, I meant "ls -l"
Seem to be same as my 19332
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 19332 ***